Heinz 57 Pulled Pork
Serve this sweet pulled pork on your favorite sandwich buns and top with Heinz Pickles if desired.
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Heinz® Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped, or about 2 cups
- 3 1/2 lb. boneless pork shoulder blade roast, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- In a 5 to 6 qt. slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Mustard, sugar, tomato paste and onion. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add pork, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on low heat setting for about 8 hours, or until pork is tender, turning occasionally.
- To serve, remove pork from slow cooker. Pull pork into shreds using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce. Spoon about 3/4 cup onto your favorite sandwich buns and serve immediately.
Back to Recipes
TIP: Tip: : If preferred, cook on high heat setting for about 4 hours, or until pork is tender, turning occasionally.