- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped, or about 2 cups
- 3 1/2 lb. boneless pork shoulder blade roast, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard, sugar, tomato paste, and onion. Season with salt & pepper if desired. Add pork, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on low heat setting for about 8 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.
- To serve, remove pork from slow cooker. Pull pork into shreds using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce. Serve onto your favorite sandwich buns and serve immediately.
Back to Recipes
If desired, cook on on high heat setting for 4 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.