57 Sauce Beef Stroganoff
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) egg noodles
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 2 tsp. Wyler’s® Beef Flavored Granules
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream, or 8 oz. container
- Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onion and cook for additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in 57 Sauce, granules and mushrooms. Dissolve flour in 2 cups of water and add to skillet. Continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly thickened and heated through, stirring frequently. Gently stir in sour cream and serve over hot noodles.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
VARIATION: Substitute egg noodles with your favorite type of pasta.