57 Sauce “French Dip”
- 3/4 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 3/4 cup Heinz Au Jus
- 2 to 3 baguettes
- 1-1/4 lb. deli-sliced gourmet roast beef
- 18 provolone cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix together 57 Sauce and au jus. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut baguettes into 6-inch portions and cut in half lengthwise. Place bread halves on a baking sheet. Arrange roast beef on bottom halves and place cheese on top. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, generously top with sauce mixture and serve remainder as dipping sauce.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
VARIATION: Use 6-inch baguette rolls.
VARIATION: For a thinner dipping sauce, add ¼ cup of beef broth to 57 Sauce mixture.