57 Sauce Glazed Kabobs
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. raw, large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 57 Sauce and honey, reserving half for dipping sauce.
- Thread 4 skewers, alternating between beef and vegetables, and thread 4 skewers, alternating between shrimp and vegetables.
- Grill beef kabobs over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness, turning often and basting with sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of grilling. Grill shrimp kabobs over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cooked through, turning often and basting with sauce mixture during last 3 minutes of grilling. Serve over rice pilaf with reserved dipping sauce.
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
TIP: If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to using to prevent burning.
TIP: Before measuring out the honey, spray your measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray, and the honey will slide right out.