57 Sauce Sassy Meatball Appetizers
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apple jelly
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 lb. frozen pre-cooked cocktail-size meatballs
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker, stirring until well mixed. Cover and cook on high heat setting for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Makes: about 30 appetizer servings
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
VARIATION: In a large saucepan over medium low heat, combine 57 Sauce, jelly and sugar, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs and stir until well coated. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.