Heinz 57 Meatloaf
Try this classic meatloaf that’s moist and flavorful. Serve with additional 57 Sauce and mashed potatoes if desired.
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 lbs. Lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup Finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into a loaf and place in a 13x9 baking dish. Brush an additional 2 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce on top and sides if desired.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: If desired, add 1/3 cup of finely chopped sweet bell peppers.
Tip: Save the leftovers for lunch. Heat the meatloaf slices in a large skillet over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Serve on toasted rolls with additional 57 Sauce.