Grilled NY Strip Steak with Peppercorn & Heinz 57 Sauce
This traditional family favorite is amazing with ribeye or sirloin steaks as well.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Boneless beef strip steaks about 8 oz. each
- 3 Tbsp. Whole black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- Pat dry steaks and season with salt if desired. Coat evenly with coarsely ground peppercorns, pressing lightly.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium high heat, combine oil and 1 Tbsp. of butter. Cook steaks for 4 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Transfer to serving plate.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, mix together 57 Sauce and remaining 1 Tbsp. of butter until heated through, stirring frequently. Drizzle sauce over steaks and serve immediately.
Tip: Before removing paper wrapper from a stick of butter, lightly score each Tbsp. mark on paper to easily see measurements after the wrapper is removed.