Heinz 57 Sauce Grilled Peach Pork Chops
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) peach preserves
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, about 1-1/4 inch thick
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine 57 Sauce and preserves. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, whisking until smooth, reserving half for dipping sauce.
- In the meantime, grill pork over medium high heat for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness, brushing often with sauce mixture during last 5 minutes. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
TIP: To check for doneness, insert an instant read thermometer into the meat, without touching the bone. The internal temperature should reach 160°F.