Grilled NY Strip Steak with Peppercorn & 57 Sauce
- 4 boneless beef strip steaks, about 3/4 lb. each
- 3 tbsp. whole black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- Pat steaks dry and season with salt if desired. Coat with coarsely ground peppercorns, pressing lightly until evenly coated.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium high heat, combine oil and 1 tbsp. butter. Cook steaks for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Transfer to serving plate.
- In the same skillet over medium high heat, mix together 57 Sauce and remaining 1 tbsp. butter until heated through, stirring frequently. Drizzle sauce over steaks and serve.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
TIP: Before removing paper wrapper from a stick of butter, lightly score each tbsp. mark on paper to easily see measurements after the wrapper is removed.