57 Sauce Grilled Pineapple Chicken
- 1/4 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/4 cup Heinz® Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine pineapple with juice, 57 Sauce, vinegar and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and reserve half for dipping.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through, basting often with sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of grilling. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
VARIATION: Add ¼ cup of chopped green onions.