57 Sauce Grilled Apple Pork Chops
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, about 1-1/4 inch thick
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 57 Sauce, applesauce and sugar, reserving half for dipping sauce.
- Grill pork over medium high heat for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness, brushing often with sauce mixture during last 5 minutes. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
TIP: To check for doneness, insert an instant read thermometer into the meat, without touching the bone. The internal temperature should reach 160°F.