57 Sauce Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 1-1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and seasonings. Add chicken, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on high heat setting for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- To serve, remove chicken from slow cooker. Pull chicken into shreds using two forks or coarsely chop the chicken. Return to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce.
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
VARIATION: Cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.