Hot & Spiced 57 Sauce Steak & Chicken
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Heinz 57® Sauce
- 2-1/2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 4 boneless beef strip steaks, about 1-inch thick
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 57 Sauce and hot sauce.
- Grill steaks and chicken over medium high heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness, brushing both sides liberally with sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
VARIATION: For sweet and spicy flavor, add ¼ cup of honey to sauce mixture and mix well.