Heinz 57 Vinaigrette
This traditional family favorite is amazing with ribeye or sirloin steaks as well.
- Makes: About 2 Cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Gourmet Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tsp. Lea & Perrins® Roasted Garlic Worcestershire Sauce *
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, 57 Sauce, Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Stir in chives. Cover and allow to rest at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite salad greens.
Tip: If preferred, place all ingredients in leak-proof jar or container, and shake vigorously until well mixed.
* Tip: If desired, substitute Lea & Perrins® Roasted Garlic Worcestershire Sauce with Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce.